Thanksgiving and Thanks
It happens every year, people asking me what I’m thankful for and respond with a bewildered look. This year I’ve thought it out and come up with a response worth blogging out.
- I’m thankful for my partner. He puts up with my oddities and strange behavior.
- I’m thankful for our home. It might be on the small side, but it’s ours.
- I’m thankful for my job. I actually enjoy where I work and don’t mind telling the world that I work for DISH Network.
- I’m thankful for my kitties. They are just too cute even when they are bad.
- I’m thankful for my family, even though they are some of the most insane people in the world and made me insane because of the DNA.
- I’m thankful that I’m pretty. I really feel sorry for unattractive people, it makes me want to get them all plastic surgery.
- I’m thankful that I have good taste. I observe people around me all the time and see that too many of them obviously get dressed in the dark.
- I’m thankful that I’m smart and clever. I see way too many people that are neither smart nor clever and and it brings a tear to my eye. And I agree with Edina Monsoon, we should tax the stupid people.
- I’m thankful to be alive. There is nothing worse, in my opinion, than being one of the undead, whether vampire or zombie.
- And last but not least, I am thankful for you reading this. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t need to bother writing this out.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, even if you aren’t American.